- Countdown to select new Madhya Pradesh CM begins as observes reach BJP office
- WhatsApp Update- WhatsApp Set to Introduce New Channel Alerts Feature
- The government is ready to answer any issue raised by the opposition: CM Siddaramaiah
- Delhi court extends judicial custody of Manish Sisodia till Jan 10 in excise policy case
- SC recommends setting up of Truth & Reconciliation Commission to probe human rights violations in J&K
- Fielding coach Munish Bali praises ‘impact player’ Amanjot Kaur for all-round show in third T20I
- Chandrayaan-3, ChatGPT rule Google Search in India this year
- Cardiovascular disease remains leading cause of death globally: Study
- Constitutionally valid: Shah, Nadda welcome SC verdict on Article 370
- Lebanon closes public offices in solidarity with Gaza
India commences maize exports to China
Singapore: India has sold its first maize cargo of over 13,700 tonnes to China, a breakthrough between the two countries. Delivery of the maize from...
Singapore: India has sold its first maize cargo of over 13,700 tonnes to China, a breakthrough between the two countries. Delivery of the maize from Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka would be next month at approximately $320 (cost and freight), or $275 tonne (free on board), a trader said at the Global Grain Asia conference here on Thursday. China's maize demand is 5 million tonnes a year. India produces about 7 million tonnes a year and consumes only 3 million tonnes.