- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
Ponnam lashes out at Renuka
Karimnagar: Congress spokesperson and Rajya Sabha Member Renuka Chowdhary's comments on the Telangana martyrs drew flak from all quarters including...
Karimnagar: Congress spokesperson and Rajya Sabha Member Renuka Chowdhary's comments on the Telangana martyrs drew flak from all quarters including her party. Karminagar MP Ponnam Prabhakar took a strong exception to Mrs. Chowdhary's remarks on the people who sacrificed their life for the cause of Telangana. Speaking to the reporters at the R & B Guest House here on Wednesday Ponnam termed her comments inhuman.
Mr. Ponnam asked Mrs. Renuka Chowdhury to withdraw her remarks and said that he would lodge a formal complaint with the party high command and demand disciplinary action against her. He questioned whether she was unaware of the book released with the information on Telangana martyrs based on the First Information Reports (FIR) filed in police stations. He said that she brought discredit to the party by making remarks for her personal gain. He demanded her to give an explanation to the people about her remarks.
Karimnagar Agriculture Market Committee former chairman Y Suneel Rao, Kanne Krishna, Guggilla Srinivas, Venkataramana and others participated in the press meet.
Renuka Chowdary's effigy burnt Nizamabad: Condemning the remarks made by AICC Spokesperson Renuka Chowdary over the suicides of Telangana martyrs, Telangana JAC leaders burnt the effigy of Renuka Chowdary at NTR Circle here on Wednesday.Speaking on the occasion, TNGO district president Gaini Gangaram demanded Renuka Chowdary to tender an unconditional apology to the people of the region and withdraw her derogatory remarks against the Telangana movement.