- Telangana farmers worry about power cuts
- IIT Kanpur, Conlis Global sign MoU for new indigenously developed bone regeneration tech
- Japan's stock index surpasses record high set 34 years ago
- Farmers halt agitation for two days
- Jyothika's Hindi Comeback: 'Shaitan' Trailer Unleashes Horror Magic!
- Punjab to present budget on March 5
- Chlega Kafila Yaar Ka: Actor Gautam Yadav Takes Lead in Upcoming Song
- IIT Jodhpur's 1st 'Make in India' breath sensor to detect alcohol, asthma
- Audimulapu Suresh assures support to kin of Kanna Venkateshwarlu
- Delhi HC disposes appeal against single-judge who rejected restraining order on BharatPe's Grover over unpaid shares
SJM calls for boycott of Chinese goods
The manch criticises frequent incursions by china Karimnagar: Swadeshi Jagaran Manch (SJM) called upon the people to boycott Chinese goods in view...
The manch criticises frequent incursions by china
Karimnagar: Swadeshi Jagaran Manch (SJM) called upon the people to boycott Chinese goods in view of the repeated incursions by the neighbouring country along the Line of Actual Control and anti-India moves by the Chinese leadership.
According to a release issued by SJM representatives here on Sunday, Indians were spending Rs 4,00,000 crore on Chinese goods resulting in huge loss to local industries manufacturing products such as toys, edibles and electronics.
SJM State convener Lingampalli Veeragopal said that China was violating Indian borders on the ground and in the air in Jammu and Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh and was indulging in repeated provocations along the border.
‘‘The Chinese government set up its army camps in Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Myanmar posing threat to our security. It is providing military assistance to Pakistan and is not cooperating with India in its fight against terror outfits operating from Pakistan soil. The Chinese leadership is constantly trying to suppress India by various means.
China was exploiting huge Indian market by offering poor quality goods at cheaper rates,’’ he explained. He lamented non-seriousness of the politicians and leaders about impending dangers to the country from the hostile neighbour.
He informed that SJM is planning to conduct awareness programmes across the district to enable the people to know about the China’s anti-India activities.