Top

8-yr-old boy swallows pen cap; condition critical

8-yr-old boy swallows pen cap; condition critical
x
Highlights

A Class II student of Vishwabharathi Techno School from Gadwal district had accidentally swallowed a pen cap while playing with the students in the classroom. With the cap stuck in the windpipe of the 8-year-old Mallikarjun Reddy, the condition of the boy is said to be serious.

Gadwal: A Class II student of Vishwabharathi Techno School from Gadwal district had accidentally swallowed a pen cap while playing with the students in the classroom. With the cap stuck in the windpipe of the 8-year-old Mallikarjun Reddy, the condition of the boy is said to be serious.

Upon learning about the incident, the teachers and school management immediately rushed the boy to local area hospital. After preliminary examination and first aid, based on the severity of the case, the case has been referred to Kurnool hospital for better treatment.

“The condition of the boy was very serious. As we are not having advance equipment to treat such cases we have referred the case to Kurnool,” informed a doctors at Gadwal district Area Hospital.

Show Full Article
Print Article
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
Next Story
More Stories