- Western India Squash: National champion Anahat Singh given top seeding in women's singles, girls' U19 sections
- BJP damaged reputation of central agencies: Congress on arrest of ED official in TN
- Govt ready for structured debates in Winter Session: Parliamentary Affairs Minister Joshi
- Congress writes to PM Modi for implementation of Mandal Commission recommendations in Deemed varsities
- ED has filed its first chargesheet against AAP leader Sanjay Singh
- Ensure no further construction takes place adjacent to Ganga: SC to Bihar govt
- No Scindia, no traitor left in Congress: Digvijaya on eve of counting
- ‘Pindam’ storyline fascinated me: Producer Yeshwanth Daggumati
- Brahmanandam wraps key schedule of ‘Kannappa’
- Chandrika Ravi to play Silk Smitha in her biopic
Importance of conserving water stressed
It is the responsibility of every citizen to save every drop of water for the sake of future generations, said the District Central Library chief R Naganna here on Thursday.
Khammam: It is the responsibility of every citizen to save every drop of water for the sake of future generations, said the District Central Library chief R Naganna here on Thursday.
A rally was taken out with the students from District Central Library through Mayuri centre and bus station here to highlight the need to conserve water.
Speaking on the occasion, Naganna said stressed the need to conserve water for the sake of future generations. The people in the olden days utilised the water in judiciously. People should understand the importance of conserving water.
District Officer of Digital Empowerment Foundation S K Yakub Miya, the library staff members J Bhaskar, Akhila, Ramesh and students participated in the rally.