- Indian scientists identify new catalyst that can boost urea-assisted water splitting
- 4 lakh Kerala youth to be skilled in next 3 years: Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- Congress will win 12-13 Lok Sabha seats in MP: Kamal Nath
- Income Tax Dept allows trusts to rectify their error over Form 10B/10BB till March 31
- Paritala Sriram expresses intention of contesting from Dharmavaram
- Some states slowing capex to maintain fiscal discipline: Bank of Baroda report
- Devineni Avinash distributes pension to 35 people through Devineni Trust
- PM launches projects worth over Rs 19K cr in Odisha
- Madurai MP calls Vastu Pooja at AIIMS site 'publicity stunt'
- Ready to fight Zuckerburg anywhere, anytime with any rules: Musk
Police raid illicit liquor unit
Khammam: Police conducted a raid on illicit liquor unit on the outskirts of Enireddygudem village of Garla mandal in the district on Thursday and...
Khammam: Police conducted a raid on illicit liquor unit on the outskirts of Enireddygudem village of Garla mandal in the district on Thursday and destroyed 500 litres fermented jiggery wash. According the sources, the police also seized 50 litres of illicit liquor, which was packed in sachets.
Some villagers had passed on information about the illicit liquor manufacturing unit to the police. SI Vasanth Kumar and other police personnel raided the unit and destroyed the material. The accused Poolsingh and his associates escaped from the scene after seeing the cops. A case was registered. Investigation is on.