- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan draws mixed reviews for her Paris Fashion Week runway look
- 29.5 lakh tax audit reports filed on I-T Dept portal
- Nobel winning mRNA tech publicly funded, not by pharma
- Tickets in Rajasthan Assembly polls to be given on merit, says Pilot
- Karnataka Industries Min discusses investment opportunities with Consul-General at Houston in Texas
- Moderate quake hits Meghalaya, no damage reported
- IITH organises Swachhata Run campaign
- Aditya Thackeray demands cancellation of Maha Minister’s Europe jaunt
- Congress is selling seats today, tomorrow it will sell Telangana- KTR
- Khadi opens outlet at IIT-Delhi with breathable, attractive clothes for the young
Kansas shooting: KTR, others meet kin of deceased student
Telangana Minister KT Rama Rao and deputy chief minister Kadiyam Srihari met the family of Sharath Koppu, who was shot dead in Kansas city on Friday nightKTR assured that he would extend all assistance so that a member from the deceaseds family could get the US visa to bring back Sharaths body
Hyderabad : Telangana Minister KT Rama Rao and deputy chief minister Kadiyam Srihari met the family of Sharath Koppu, who was shot dead in Kansas city on Friday night.KTR assured that he would extend all assistance so that a member from the deceased's family could get the US visa to bring back Sharath's body.
The 26-year-old, a student of the University of Missouri-Kansas City, was reportedly shot dead by unidentified miscreants at a restaurant in Kansas on late Friday night.The victim's cousin told ANI that Sharath received five bullet injuries when a group of unidentified miscreants opened fire at a restaurant in Kansas.
He was shifted to a hospital in the vicinity immediately but he succumbed to his injuries, his cousin added.Earlier in the day, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj offered condolences to the bereaved family and assured that the Kansas incident will be followed up with the police.
"Kansas incident - My heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family. We will follow this up with the Police and provide all assistance to the family," she tweeted.
Meanwhile, former Union Minister and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP from Secunderabad Bandaru Dattatreya also visited Sharath's family in Ameerpet.