- 438 TIDCO houses distributed to beneficiaries
- PM Modi lays foundation stone for permanent buildings of IIT, IIITDM
- IT Minister sends ‘mudda pappu’ to Lokesh as a return gift
- Sri Satya Sai District Collector directs officials for Strict implementation of election rules
- 50 women provided with free cooking gas connections under BJP Ujjwala scheme in Gajuwaka
- Vijayawada: GENF-2K24 witnesses enthusiastic turnout
- 177 social media accounts on farmers’ protest ‘blocked’
- Ongole: Call to make Chalo Assembly a success
- Vidudala Rajini emphasises on YS Jagan leadership to the state
- 50 muslim families join TDP in Kadiri
Swamy Paripurnananda house arrested
Police on Monday house arrested Swamy Paripurnananda preventing him taking out his proposed Dharmagraha Yatra against the comments against Lord Sri Ram
Hyderabad: Police on Monday house arrested Swamy Paripurnananda preventing him taking out his proposed 'Dharmagraha Yatra' against the comments against Lord Sri Ram.
Heavy police bandobast was in place at the residence of Swamy Paripurnananda at Jubilee Hills. Paripurnananda was not allowed to come out of his house by the police. The Rachakonda commissionerate officials confirmed the arrest and said that there was no permission for the Dharmagraha yatra.
Even as police had house arrested Swamy Paripurnananda, hundreds of his followers reached at his residence.
Swamy Paripurnanda had proposed to take out Hindu Dharmagraha yatra in protest of insulting of Hindu god's by a section of people. The yatra was to start from Monday.