- South African delegation meets CM at MCR HRD
- Dr Jitendra lays stone for first-ever ‘Science Experience Centre,’ ‘Biofuel Centre’
- Indira brain behind white revolution: Bhatti
- 48-km Sanathnagar-Moula Ali automatic signal line inauguration by PM tomorrow
- Lok Sabha Election 2024: BRS announces first list of candidates
- Dissociative Identity Disorder Awareness Day 2024: Date, history and significance and all that you need to know
- PIL in HC seeks CBI/SFIO probe into sinking of Medigadda barrage piers
- Jupally takes strong exception to PM’s ‘objectionable’ comments in Adilabad meet
- AP-BJP to treat special status as closed chapter
- Equip students with English speaking skills: CM to newly recruited teachers
Swami Paripoornananda exiled from Hyderabad, police escort him to Kakinada
Spiritual leader Swami Paripoornananda on Wednesday was exiled from Hyderabad for six months for allegedly making provocative statements during various meetings in the State
Spiritual leader Swami Paripoornananda on Wednesday was exiled from Hyderabad for six months for allegedly making provocative statements during various meetings in the State.
According to the police, he was externed from Hyderabad city under Telangana Prevention of Anti-Social and Hazardous Activities Act.
The head of Sri Peetham of Kakinada, Swami Paripoornananda was placed under house arrest here ahead of his proposed 'Dharmagraha Yatra,' (padayatra) which was scheduled to begin on Monday.
As part of the exile proceedings, the Swami was shifted out of the city. The latest reports suggest that even though he has been exiled from Hyderabad city, the police, instead of escorting him outside the city limits, are taking him all the way to Kakinada.