- Rahul Gandhi to launch rural housing scheme in Chhattisgarh on Sep 25
- India, UN launch initiative for sharing nation's development experiences with Global South
- 2nd ODI: Prasidh takes two wickets before rain interrupts Australia’s run-chase in Indore
- Justice without power becomes powerless and power without justice becomes tyrannical: Shah
- The Road cum Rail bridge will be closed for a month from 27 for repairs
- Executive Education: Paving the way for future
- Municipal out sourcing staff and workers give a petition to MLA Abraham
- PM Modi praises German singer Cassandra Mae Spittmann for her melodic voice
- Asian Games: Mighty Japan end Indian men's hopes of winning a volleyball medal
- 'I want euthanasia', says visually-challenged ex-DU teacher after losing job
VHP demands withdrawal of externment of Swami Paripoornananda
Condemning the exiling of Swami Paripoornananda from Hyderabad for six months, the Vishwa Hindu Parishad demanded his unconditional release and revoking of the externment
Condemning the exiling of Swami Paripoornananda from Hyderabad for six months, the Vishwa Hindu Parishad demanded his unconditional release and revoking of the externment.
Addressing the media on Wednesday, VHP State Secretary Ramaraju said that the VHP demanded the arrest of film critic Kathi Mahesh for making derogatory comments on Lord Rama.
He added that the VHP, along with Bajrang Dal and other Hindu organizations will be holding a meeting to discuss the future course of action on the swami’s externment from the city.