- KTR lashes Congress, takes a jibe at six guarantees announced
- Modi has no moral right to visit Telangana, say BRS posters
- Airtel continues its 5G growth streak with 50 million unique customers on its network
- Binance’s Bitcoin trading volume dips 48% amid reintroduced fees
- This is when ‘Miss Shetty Mr Polishetty’ will be available in OTT
- Monsoon ends with 'normal' rainfall as positive factors countered El Nino effect, says IMD
- Congress seeking to divide women in name of caste, hates me as I am from backward community: PM Modi By Kumar Rakesh
- Himachal CM announces Rs 4,500 crore disaster relief package with enhanced compensation
- Punjab to have Dutch cattle feed plant of Rs 142 crore
- WhatsApp plans to replace green checkmark with blue one for verified channels
CWC neglected Telangana leaders: Congress leader V Hanumantha Rao
Senior leader and Rajya Sabha MP V Hanumantha Rao on Wednesday addressed the media stating that the efforts of the Telangana Congress unit not being acknowledged is disheartening
Senior leader and Rajya Sabha MP V Hanumantha Rao on Wednesday addressed the media stating that the efforts of the Telangana Congress unit not being acknowledged is disheartening.
23 members for the CWC including Congress party president Rahul Gandhi, Sonia Gandhi, Oommen Chandy and Siddaramaiah were nominated by the All India Congress Committee (AICC) on Tuesday and no Telugu leader made it to the elite body. The Congress also elected 18 permanent invitees and 10 special invitees.
Stating that the Telangana Congress unit was fighting against the injustice done by ruling Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) party every day, he questioned whether the move would lead to TRS criticising the Congress as a party which neglects Telangana.
Regardless, the veteran leader added that he is a Congressman forever but neglecting Telangana leaders will only give a boost to the TRS.