- Vizianagaram: Free medical camp conducted
- Member of National Commission for Scheduled Tribes interacts with RINL management
- Prakasam Bhavan gets ISO 9001 certificate
- Hospitals burst at seams as seasonal diseases grip RR
- Hyderabad: Lakhs throng to catch sight of Khairatabad Maha Ganesh
- Parvathipuram: NSS cadets organise rally
- Landslide at KK line hits train movement
- Ten Courts Building Complex inaugurated in Visakhapatnam
- Motkupally protests arrest of Naidu
- 30-minute exercise daily will keep you healthy: Additional SP
Hyderabad: Two get lifer for businessman murder in 2013
Two convicts have been sentenced to life imprisonment by the Nampally Criminal Court on Tuesday in connection with a murderfor gain case registered in 2013 The accused M Hanumantha Rao and M Naresh were convicted for killing businessman M Kameshwar Rao, who owned a girls hostel in SR Nagar
Two convicts have been sentenced to life imprisonment by the Nampally Criminal Court on Tuesday in connection with a murder-for gain case registered in 2013. The accused M Hanumantha Rao and M Naresh were convicted for killing businessman M Kameshwar Rao, who owned a girl’s hostel in SR Nagar.
A third convict, Ramanjaneyulu was given two years of imprisonment for his involvement in the murder.
The victim was strangled by death by the trio inside a car. On the day of the murder, Kameshwar Rao was an acquaintance of main accused Hanumantha Rao who promised to show a piece of land in Ibrahimpatnam to the former to start a new hostel.
The three accused strangled Hanumantha Rao to death on January 4, 2013, and stole his ATM cards before dumping the body at a location in Gurrampode police station limits of Nalgonda district. They later, withdrew Rs 1.3 lakh from different ATMs.
Based on the suspicion raised by the victim’s wife, Kameshwar Rao was nabbed by the police after she lodged a missing complaint.