- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
Hyderabad: Teacher uses cane on Class IV student for not wearing her hair in plaits
A nineyearold girl was beaten up in school allegedly for not wearing her hair in plaits The victim, a Class IV student of Oxford Grammar School, Himayatnagar was reportedly spotted a pony tail by the teacher who used a cane on the child
A nine-year-old girl was beaten up in school allegedly for not wearing her hair in plaits. The victim, a Class IV student of Oxford Grammar School, Himayatnagar was reportedly spotted a pony tail by the teacher who used a cane on the child.
The incident took place earlier this month and an enquiry has been ordered into the matter. Police are verifying the facts and a case has been registered based on the complaint lodged by the victim’s mother at the Narayanguga police station.