- Ireland beat Afghanistan by six wickets to secure maiden Test victory
- VBA can win 6 Maha LS seats solo, fight on all 48 if need be, claims Prakash Ambedkar
- Student slap case: Children provided counselling facilities, UP govt tells SC
- Google to Pull These 10 Apps from Play Store Over Non-Compliance
- Bengaluru cafe blast was due to IED, Siddaramaiah says
- Formula 1 chief and FIA president to meet over allegations against Christian Horner
- 'PM - Surya Ghar: Muft Bijli Yojana' promises to save Rs 15,000 per household
- My resolve is to prevent Trinamool from looting public money in Bengal: PM Modi
- Pakistan's presidential election on March 9
- 8 big investment funds exploring investment in telecom sector: Ashwini Vaishnaw
MP Siva Prasad dons Sye Raa dress
TDPs maverick MP Siva Prasad, who is known for his comic attires while protesting on any issue, is at it again
TDP’s maverick MP Siva Prasad, who is known for his comic attires while protesting on any issue, is at it again.
After donning the robes of spiritual bard Annamayya the other day, he has on Wednesday donned the role of legendary freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy. With a turban and a kurta , he came to Parliament and staged a protest in front of the Gandhi statue in Parliament complex.
He also sang the famed song of Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy. Other TDP MPs too staged a protest demanding special status to Andhra Pradesh. They carried placards attacking the BJP.