- Narasaraopet: ‘Coffee with CLAP Mithra’ inaugurated
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 27th September 2023
- PL Stock Report: Havells India (HAVL IN) - Management Meet Update - Healthy growth in Cable & Lloyd to continue - Downgrade to 'Accumulate'
- Stopping immune attacks key to make biomedical implants safer
- Role of Panchayats in dispute resolution
- Waheeda Rehman: A living legend honoured at last
- YS Jagan condoles death of senior journalist Anand Kumar
- Vijayawada: World Tourism Day observed
- Chief of Defence Staff General Anil Chauhan visits CAW
- APCOB adjudged best state cooperative bank
Centre approves establishment of AIIMS at Bibinagar
The Union Ministry of Health Family Welfare on Thursday gave its nod for establishment of All India Institute of Meidal Sciences AIIMS at Bibinagar
The Union Ministry of Health & Family Welfare on Thursday gave its nod for establishment of All India Institute of Meidal Sciences (AIIMS) at Bibinagar.
Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) Director Sanjay Roy, in a letter to Telangana Government's Health Secretary A. Shanti Kumari, informed that the Centre has approved the site for AIIMS at Bibinagar.
Roy said that the State Government shall have to hand over land free of encumbrances/ encroachments to Government of India along with partially completed hospital building existing on the site. It will also have to acquire 49 acres of land and hand it over to the GoI. State Government was also asked to ensure 20MVA of power supply and provide 33/11 KV dedicated line and one alternate sources and approximately 1.5 MLD water supply. The State Government have to undertake to provide four lane approach road to proposed site.