- Indian salaries to rise 10% in 2024
- MWC 2024: Nothing Phone 2a Showcase a Refreshing Design
- Industry reforms will continue in our 3rd term also, says FM
- Khammam: Vijay Sankalp Yatra gets huge response
- Khammam: Farmers worried as reservoir dries up
- National Science Day 2024: Scientific Breakthroughs Around the World in 2023
- 19 file nominations for GHMC standing committee
- MWC 2024: Humane AI Pin is Your Ticket to Phone-Free Freedom
- Protect people’s interest at WTO meet, SJM tells Centre
- Two-day national seminar begins
5-yr-old among six killed after vehicle rams into bus shelter in Nagarjuna Sagar
A weekend picnic trip turned tragic when six members of a family died and four others were injured as their car was involved in a road accident in Nalgonda district of Telangana early on Sunday, police said
Hyderabad: A weekend picnic trip turned tragic when six members of a family died and four others were injured as their car was involved in a road accident in Nalgonda district of Telangana early on Sunday, police said.
The accident occurred when the 'speeding' multi-utility vehicle rammed into a compound wall of a bus shelter near Nasarapally after its driver lost control while on the way to Nagarjuna Sagar dam from here on a picnic.
There were ten occupants in the vehicle which was allegedly driven in a rash manner, police said.
Six members of a family, including two women and a five-year-old boy, died in the mishap, Deputy Superintendent of Police Ravi Kumar told news agency PTI.
Four injured people have been hospitalised.
The MUV was among the three vehicles in which around 30 people from here were travelling to the picnic spot.