- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
- SC summons Jharkhand Chief Secretary to be present before it on Oct 9
- Rahul surprises mother Sonia Gandhi with puppy; shares video
TDP to organise 'Chalo Delhi' on August 1
Telugu Desam MP CM Ramesh on Saturday said that the TDP would organise a Chalo Delhi protest on August1 demanding that the Central Government take steps to set up steel plant in Kadapa
Telugu Desam MP CM Ramesh on Saturday said that the TDP would organise a 'Chalo Delhi' protest on August1 demanding that the Central Government take steps to set up steel plant in Kadapa.
He said the two month deadline given by the Central Government would expire on July 30. Hence the TDP would organise the protest, he said.
He also said that the YSRCP was silent about protesting against the Centre over its inaction on building the steel plant.