- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
Watch: Telangana farmer's twist to 'Kiki challenge' takes Internet by storm
A farmer and a budding actor from Telangana who took up the Kiki dance challenge, grooving to Drakes smash hit as they plough a field with bullocks, have become a sensation with a video of the act going viral
The video garnered nearly 1.6 lakh views on YouTube and over three million views on their Facebook page.
Hyderabad: A farmer and a budding actor from Telangana who took up the 'Kiki dance challenge', grooving to Drake's smash hit as they plough a field with bullocks, have become a sensation with a video of the act going viral.
The dance by the duo has drawn huge accolades from netizens.
Among them was Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi, who posted this video on his official Twitter page. "The only#kikichallenge that I approve of! Desi style and completely safe! Mera Bharat Mahaan!," he said.
Kiki is an internet challenge thrown by Canadian rapper Drake, which involves jumping out of a moving car and dancing alongside it to his hit 'In My Feelings'.
The video, posted as 'Kiki Challenge Village farmers Style India' in 'My Village Show' channel on Youtube has garnered nearly 1.6 lakh views in just three days while the official Facebook page of the 'My Village Show' had over three million views and about 55,000 shares in just four days.
Anil Kumar is a budding actor, while his friend Pilli Tirupati is a farmer.
The dance was shot in Tirupati's farmland on August 1.
"Director Srikanth (SriramSrikanthwho runs 'My Village Show' channel in youtube) came up with this idea and we shot the video and posted on youtube," Anil told PTI.
Srikanth said that soon after posting the video online, his followers on Facebook and Instagram have been growing exponentially.
Hyderabad Traffic Police have warned that anyone indulging #kikichallenge on the roads would be booked under Section 268 of IPC (public nuisance) and Section 70 (b) of Hyderabad City Police Act.