- Ministry of Defence rejects 15 scripts centered around the Pulwama attack before ‘Operation Valentine’
- Indian startup ecosystem on par with global standards
- Govt schemes helping startups born with Indian capital: Sanjeev Bikhchandani
- Rahul’s Cambridge visit for lectures in poll season raises many eyebrows
- Vennela Kishore’s ‘Chaari 111’set for March 1strelease; Cast and crew share insights
- Nifty snaps two-day decline in choppy trading session
- Superstar Rajinikanth partners with Bollywood biggie for a mega project
- Paisalo Digital raises Rs 200 crore from IRDEA to lend for EV buyers
- Mahindra Finance forays into MSME focused co-lending partnership with Lendingkart
- Siddharth nods his head for a script by Aishwarya Rajinikanth!
Andhra Pootarekulu Creates Record
The mouthwatering sweet delicacy Pootarekulu, which is famous in Andhra Pradesh, has secured India Book Of RecordsThe Andhra Pradesh Tourism Authority made a 10metre long delicacy and created a record
The mouth-watering sweet delicacy Pootarekulu, which is famous in Andhra Pradesh, has secured India Book Of Records.The Andhra Pradesh Tourism Authority made a 10-metre long delicacy and created a record.
Recognising the government's efforts, the representatives handed over the certificate of record to Tourism Secretary MK Meena In Vijayawada.