- AAP Names Sitting MLAs As Lok Sabha Candidates In Delhi
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Two-Day Developmental Tour Across Kerala, Tamil Nadu, And Maharashtra
- Sony to lay off 900 employees from PlayStation gaming division
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi Unveils ₹41,000 Crore Worth Of Railway Infrastructure Projects
- Unveiling the OnePlus Watch 2: A Certified Military Edition- Date, Price, Features, and Details of the Sale
- Centre approves Rs 1,935cr worth highway projects for Himachal, Uttarakhand
- Eye on polls, Maha budget targets thrust areas to achieve $1 Trillion economy
- Delhi HC grants dynamic injunction to Star India against 21 rogue websites
- YS Jagan meets party leaders in Mangalagiri, says emphasises on govt. achievements
- Centre approves highway projects worth Rs 2,333cr in UP, Jharkhand
KTR inspects double bedroom housing works in Hyderabad
Municipal Administration and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao on Saturday inspected the double bedroom housing units which are under construction at Kollur in Ramachandrapuram
Hyderabad: Municipal Administration and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao on Saturday inspected the double bedroom housing units which are under construction at Kollur in Ramachandrapuram.
The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) is constructing a record 15,660 housing units at one place as a part of the double bedroom housing scheme.
This 2BHK scheme is being built at a cost of Rs.1,354.59 crore and is spread over 124 acres with 117 blocks.
Amenities such as CC roads, drinking water, smart water drains, a commercial complex, a petrol bunk, a community complex, a police station, bus-stop and other facilities will be provided at these houses.