- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
- Doctor passengers help baby suffering from severe breathing crisis on flight
Miraculous escape for tourists in Himachal accident
Three people travelling in a taxi, including its driver, had a miraculous escape after their vehicle met with an accident in Himachal Pradesh
Kullu (Himachal Pradesh): Three people travelling in a taxi, including its driver, had a miraculous escape after their vehicle met with an accident in Himachal Pradesh.
The incident took place at the mountainous Patlikuhal-Pangah road in the Kullu district on Saturday.
The occupants of the car jumped out after it skidded off the landslide-battered road and hit an uprooted tree.
Driving on treacherous roads in the mountains gets riskier during annual monsoon rains in Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand and other hilly states, especially when landslides hit the region.
Authorities put glow signs on roads and turnarounds to help drivers in navigation.