- Microsoft's new feature to let users react to comments in Word
- Picture of traffic signal melted in Vijayawada seems to be untrue
- Flipkart Big Saving Days sale starts on June 10: Deals on iPhone 13, Poco X5 and more
- Shakambari Utsavalu will begin on July 1st at the Durga Temple
- Fire breaks out in Khammam Agricultural Market
- TS Haritotsava from June 19
- IN undertakes twin carrier CBG ops in Arabian Sea
- Amit Shah to Visit Tamil Nadu on Sunday
- Bonalu festival showcases Telangana's rich culture: Minister
- BJP state vice president appeals to authorities to put off school reopening date
Hyderabad: Girl ends life over broken engagement
A girl committed suicide by hanging herself in Hyderabad on Friday after her engagement was brokenAs per the details, the victim was identified as Naga Lakshmi, a resident of Mailardevpally and was working as a private employee
Hyderabad: A girl committed suicide by hanging herself in Hyderabad on Friday after her engagement was broken.
As per the details, the victim was identified as Naga Lakshmi, a resident of Mailardevpally and was working as a private employee.
Her matrimonial alliance had been finalized with a youth named Raju who is also a resident of the same locality.
However, wrong details about the girl were reportedly furnished to the boy’s family which resulted in breaking the marriage alliance.
Upset with this, the girl chose to extreme step to end her life by hanging herself at her residence.
Her family members alleged that Raju had furnished wrong information and they leveled allegation of abetment to suicide.
A case has been registered in this regard and the police are investigating.