- ‘Gopichand32’ regular shoot begins in Italy
- Allu Arjun becomes new face of Flipkart; here are some commercials of the ‘Pushpa’ actor
- Dulquer Salmaan, Venky Atluri’s ‘Lucky Baskhar’ shoot commences
- Increasing support for Naidu in the form of Post Cards
- PM Modi reaches BJP’s ‘Karyakarta Mahakumbh’ in Bhopal, takes round of Jamboori Maidan
- PL Sector Report: Agro Chemicals & Fertilizers - Weekly Update – Crop acreages marginally up +0.3% YoY; Cumulative rainfall as on 20th Sep’23 down 7% YoY
- Rajasthan's heirtage forts are drivers of state's tourism economy
- Dengue cases in Bengal top 38K mark
- Vasundhara Raje gets into active mode ahead of PM's Jaipur visit
- Israel’s leading cardiologist stresses need for innovative strategies to combat smoking-related cardiovascular disease in India
KTR pitches idea of setting up WhatsApp customer service center in Hyderabad
The CEO of communication giant WhatsApp, Chris Daniels and the Head of the Public Policy Division of Facebook India, Shivnath Thukral on Thursday met Telangana IT Minister KT Rama Rao in Hyderabad
The CEO of communication giant WhatsApp, Chris Daniels and the Head of the Public Policy Division of Facebook India, Shivnath Thukral on Thursday met Telangana IT Minister KT Rama Rao in Hyderabad.
During the meeting, KTR pitched the idea of setting up a customer service operations center of WhatsApp in Hyderabad to which Chris Daniels responded positively.
The WhatsApp CEO is currently on a short trip to India to deal with the fake messages and rumours circulating on WhatsApp which resulted in multiple instances of mobs lynching people on the suspicion of them being members of child trafficking gangs.
WhatsApp is all set to launch a massive public awareness campaign in India to educate the users on the do’s and don’ts of its messaging service and how to avoid any such untoward incidents in future.