- Jagan has no moral right to arrest Naidu: Kalava
- Students should follow NSS motto of ‘Not me but you’: IISER Director
- Hyderabad: 2 persons held for bid to steal Ganesh laddu
- 3-day research-based pedagogical workshop concludes at CFRD-OU
- TDP demands probe into bogus voters’ enrolment
- Gaiety marks Golden umbrella festival at Tirumala
- 2,500 sanitation workers deployed for keeping Tirumala clean & hygienic
- Collector Dilli Rao worships Lord Ganesha
- Gold worth Rs 99 lakh seized at Hyderabad airport
- Hyderabad: Mega health & cancer screening camp held in city
Hyderabad: Rs 65 lakh found in a train at Nampally railway station
About Rs 65 lakh has been recovered by the police from a train at Nampally railway station here on WednesdayThe police suspected that the money has been moved illegally through hawala
Hyderabad: About Rs 65 lakh has been recovered by the police from a train at Nampally railway station here on Wednesday.
The police suspected that the money has been moved illegally through hawala. The cash was packed inside the containers along with electronic appliances and footwear topped on it. It is learnt that the police raided the coaches of the train on a tip-off and are on the search of the accused.
Based on the bank labels printed on the cash, the police are investigating the matter and trying to trace out from where the money is being transported.