- Aditya Thackeray demands cancellation of Maha Minister’s Europe jaunt
- Congress is selling seats today, tomorrow it will sell Telangana- KTR
- Khadi opens outlet at IIT-Delhi with breathable, attractive clothes for the young
- New wearable sensor to monitor glucose, body temp via human sweat
- 154th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi celebrated
- No Indian village features in 2022 UN list of best tourism villages, says Parliamentary panel
- 4-year-old dies while trying to open refrigerator in supermarket
- Nischinta Foundation celebrates International Day of Older Persons 2023 in Hyderabad
- The DC celebrates 154 th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi
- Manipur violence: Accused likely to be produced before Delhi court on Oct 3 in transnational conspiracy case
Go for early polls like KCR, YSRCP MLA tells Chandrababu
YSRCP senior leader and MLA Gadikota Srikanth Reddy on Friday said that Chandrababu Naidu has reduced the TDP to a party without ideology and principles Speaking to the mediapersons at the partys central office in Hyderabad
Vijayawada: YSRCP senior leader and MLA Gadikota Srikanth Reddy on Friday said that Chandrababu Naidu has reduced the TDP to a party without ideology and principles. Speaking to the mediapersons at the party’s central office in Hyderabad, he said that Chandrababu had alliance with the CPI and the CPM in 1996, with the BJP in 1999 and 2004, with CPI, CPM and the TRS in 2009 and with BJP again in 2014. He said that Chandrababu can do anything for his selfish ends.
He dared Chandrababu to go for early polls like KCR in Telangana. Srikanth Reddy said that late YSR had confidence in his work and went to the polls in 2009 without any alliances. Can Chandrababu do that, he asked. “Chandrababu is shamelessy trying to join hands with the very Congress, whom he had accused of dividing AP in a closed door parlimanet session," he said.
The Rayachoty MLA said Chandrababu is responsible for the death of over 30 people in a stampede during the Godavari pushkarams. He said it was Chandrababu’s publicity fetish that caused the stampede. Chandrababu had promised DWCRA loan waiver during the elections and had backtracked on it once the elections were over. He also accused the Chandrababu-led TDP of widespread corruption and irregularities in the implementation of the welfare schemes. Srikanth Reddy categorically said that the YSRCP would not align either with the BJP or with the Congress.