- PM dedicates new railway line, five buildings at UoH
- Amruta Ravali mesmerises music lovers
- TDP organises Maha March
- Guntur: GMC cancels Spandana
- Deficit rainfall in Balapur viewed as a ‘gift in disguise by officials
- Hyderabad: Agarwal Samaj organises ‘rath yatra’; holds special general meeting
- Minster Jogi Ramesh distributes pensions
- Hyderabad: Badminton tourney held to commemorate Agrasen Jayanti
- Govt committed to develop Markapuram as clean town
- Gang leaders take charge in next task on ‘Roadies’
Hyderabad twin blasts case: 2 convicted to be sentenced today
The twin blasts left 44 people killed and 68 injured occurred at popular eatery centre Gokul Chat and openair theatre Lumbini Park
A II Additional metropolitan sessions court will today pronounce the sentencing for the two convicts in the twin blast cases of Gokul Chat and Lumbini park.
The court will also issue a verdict on the fifth accused Tariq Anjum who offered shelter for the accused in Delhi. The court convicted Aneeq Shafique Sayeed and Md Akbar Ismail Chowdhari and acquitted Farooq Sharfuddin Tarkash and Mohammad Sadiq Israr Shaik in a verdict issued on September 4 at Cherlapally jail.
The twin blasts left 44 people killed and 68 injured occurred at popular eatery centre Gokul Chat and open-air theatre Lumbini Park.
Of the eight accused, the police caught hold of five and are on a search of three Riyaz Bhatkal, Iqbal, Amir Reza Khan who were absconding.