- Anhika, Suthirtha ensure India's first-ever medal in women's doubles
- Aditi closes in on historic gold; Indian women team in top spot
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on October 1, 2023
- TDP’s Maha Padayatra today
- TDP to form joint panel with Jana Sena
- India beat Pak in thriller to bag quash team gold after 8 yrs
- Bejan Daruwalla’s horoscope
- Rajamahendravaram: Officials check EVM, VVPAT other election material
- Democrats, Republicans haven't learnt lessons
- National Under-11 Chess Championship to begin today in Visakhapatnam
Do you know when Balapur laddu auction began?
It was in 1994 since the laddu was auctioned at Rs 450 for the first time Ever since then the auction price kept going up and it had crossed Rs 15 lakh last year
It was in 1994 since the laddu was auctioned at Rs 450 for the first time. Ever since then the auction price kept going up and it had crossed Rs 15 lakh last year.
Popularly called as golden laddu, many of the people wait for the festival to grab the laddu whatever the price may be.
On learning the significance of laddu, many of the business personalities, politicians had come forward to grab the laddu which is popularly called as golden laddu.
It is believed that getting the laddu will bring success to the home in all aspects like business growth, agricultural yield, good health and wealth.
And do you know where the laddu is being prepared? For that past several years, the Balapur Ganesh laddu is being donated by Uma Maheshwara Rao for free of cost. This year too he donated the 21 kg laddu along with a silver bowl.