- Paderu : Tribals exhorted to preserve culture, traditions
- BRS senior leader passes away. KCR condoled
- Madhuri Dixit impressed by contestant Albert's voice, calls it 'truly romantic' on 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa'
- 1st ODI: Shami’s five-for, Gill, Gaikwad, Rahul, Suryakumar fifties take India to five-wicket win over Australia
- Tony Kakkar to 'IBD 3' contestant: Would like you to choreograph my next music video
- Air Akasa says its plea in court not against DGCA or Civil Aviation Ministry
- Unnao custodial death: Delhi HC grants bail to convicted UP Police officials
- Delhi Police rescues man attempting suicide on Instagram live
- BRS MLA M Hanumantha Rao quit party
- Quad ministerial meeting calls for comprehensive approach to fight terrorism
Jagan Ridicules Chandrababu's Address On Agriculture In UN
YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy ridiculed Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidus address on agriculture in United Nations program in New York
YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy ridiculed Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu's address on agriculture in United Nations program in New York.
He said that Chandrababu should also speak about drought prevailed in majority of districts in Andhra. Government already failed in providing input subsidy and also declaring the drought hit areas in the state.
Jagan dared the chief minister to disclose the details of NABARD report which said that farmers in Andhra stood last in per capita income. Andhra farmers also occupied second position in debt burden. The TDP government also failed in fulfilling the promise of waiver of farmers loans. He compared Chandrababu speech like devils quoting scriptures.