- Madhuri Dixit impressed by contestant Albert's voice, calls it 'truly romantic' on 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa'
- 1st ODI: Shami’s five-for, Gill, Gaikwad, Rahul, Suryakumar fifties take India to five-wicket win over Australia
- Tony Kakkar to 'IBD 3' contestant: Would like you to choreograph my next music video
- Air Akasa says its plea in court not against DGCA or Civil Aviation Ministry
- Unnao custodial death: Delhi HC grants bail to convicted UP Police officials
- Delhi Police rescues man attempting suicide on Instagram live
- BRS MLA M Hanumantha Rao quit party
- Quad ministerial meeting calls for comprehensive approach to fight terrorism
- Congress questions secular credentials of JD(S) following its alliance with BJP
- Bidhuri remarks row: Ali calls it 'hate speech', says could quit House if action not taken; Oppn rallies behind BSP MP
Nityananda claims to have "casually tested" software that will enable animals to speak
During the past couple of weeks videos of Nityananda making bizarre statements have well been the source of entertainment for internet folk
During the past couple of weeks videos of Nityananda making bizarre statements have well been the source of entertainment for internet folk. In a recent video that has gone viral, he claims to have "casually tested" a software that'll make monkeys, lions and cows "speak" with humans in Sanskrit and Tamil.
He claims to launch this software within a year and says the monkeys would have "phonetic, linguistic vocal chords". Twitter has erupted with jokes after these statements.
I know it is beyond Science but our Desi Scientist Nityananda will soon release a software which will enable cows and Bulls to talk to you very clearly in Sanskrit & Tamil.@NASA are you Watching? 🕵️ pic.twitter.com/drSvexCrLr— Zoo Bear (@zoo_bear) September 17, 2018