- Mallampally as new mandal
- The list of LS ticket prospects becomes longer in Kerala
- Sitharaman credits Narasimha Rao for bringing 33% reservation for women at Panchayat level
- High-speed train between Ahmedabad & Sanand to commence operations in 6 months
- Delhi Police file charge sheet before court in Pragati Maidan tunnel robbery case
- India 'oldest democracy', publish books presenting its journey to world: Om Birla to publishers
- Women's representation in policymaking now set to increase significantly, says Anurag Thakur
- Assam government waives off loans of 2.2 lakh women
- I don't think anyone in world cricket at the moment would have a seam position as good as Shami: Harbhajan Singh
- Two terrorists arrested in J&K’s Baramulla
Hyderabad: HC seeks explanation from Tolichowki school in child rape case
The Hyderabad High Court on Saturday sought an explanation from the Telangana school education department and the authorities of Tolichowki based school by Monday against a petition charged on them in the rape of a 4yearold student
The Hyderabad High Court on Saturday sought an explanation from the Telangana school education department and the authorities of Tolichowki based school by Monday against a petition charged on them in the rape of a 4-year-old student.
The petitioner, Mir Yousuf Ali claimed that the school authorities remained tightlipped over the recent incidents in which two school girls were raped in the school premises. "The school is being run in an unprofessional manner without any control of the staff," he alleged.
Citing the petition, the justice A Rajasekhar Reddy ordered the school management to respond to the issue by Monday.