- Tirupati: Ambedkar’s contributions to society unmatchable
- A career in Biotechnology with B.Tech degree
- Nellore: Seeds at 80% subsidy to affected farmers says Kakani Govardhan Reddy
- Cyclone damages 7,126 hectares paddy crop in Tirupati district
- Weather update: Rains to continue for next two days in Andhra Pradesh
- Google Unveils Gemini: Next-Gen AI Model in 3 Variants, Powers Bard & Pixel 8
- Ongole: Collector AS Dinesh Kumar pays floral tributes to Ambedkar
- Pragati Bhavan to be free from high rise barricades in two days
- PL Technicals Daily Morning Report - Dec 7
- Hi Nanna Movie Twitter Reviews Live Updates
Telangana: Rythu Bandhu cheques to be distributed from October 5
The Telangana government has decided to distribute Rythu Bandhu cheques from October 5 and is aiming to complete all the process soon in the view of elections in the state
The Telangana government has decided to distribute Rythu Bandhu cheques from October 5 and is aiming to complete all the process soon in the view of elections in the state.
In this regard, the agriculture department on Saturday has provided the list of farmers to be benefitted under the scheme to nine banks.
Rythu Bandhu scheme was initiated by the government on May 10 and over 51 lakh farmers were benefitted under the first phase of the scheme. And each farmer would get Rs 4000 per acre for both Kharif and Rabi seasons.
Meanwhile, an official of the agriculture department said that they would seek permission from the Election Commission before initiated the cheques. He also said the Rs 12000 crores are allocated to the scheme in the budget.
As the model code of conduct is in force in the state, the government should not promote any of the schemes.