- 'IBD 3' winner Samarpan Lama: Would love to choreograph Siddharth Malhotra, Tom Holland
- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
HC green signal for Group II recruitment
Hyderabad High Court on Friday paved the way for holding Group II interviews which has been pending for two years
The Hyderabad High Court on Friday paved the way for holding Group II interviews which has been pending for two years.
The Group II exam was held November 11 and November 13, 2016.
A plea was filed by the Group II aspirants pertaining the irregularities in the evaluation process. The TSPSC had violated its own rules in evaluation of OMR marksheets by considering the answers such as double marking and whitener usage, the plea stated.
Considering the allegations of the aspirants, the court stopped the recruitment process.
The HC directed the TSPSC to hold the interviews for the candidates excluding those from the merit list who have used whitener and made double bubbling. It is learned around 267 candidates had made double bubbling.
Of the 3147 qualified candidates, the TSPSC will filter them to 1032 through the interview.