- PM kickstarts LS polls campaign from 'lucky Yavatmal', slams UPA regime's graft
- Congress to make declaration on special category status to Andhra
- J&K Muslim Conference's both factions declared unlawful associations
- Nifty logs its biggest point and per cent loss in 25 sessions
- KIUG 2023: Chandigarh University men, Adamas University women clinch badminton team golds
- Hyundai Motor India commits to reach RE100 benchmark by 2025, targeting 100 pc use of renewable energy
- Check out 5 Series & Documentaries To watch On This National Science Day
- 7 in 10 digital devices people use saw ownership drop globally in 2023: Report
- STEM education: How advancement in tech taking major impact on students
- DY Patil T20 Cup: Tilak Verma shines; Bhuvi, Krunal, Chakravarthy cast a spell
Hyderabad: Rains to lash city for next three days
Heavy rains wreaked havoc in the city with inundating roads at Madhapur, Jubilee Hills, Seriligampally and Ameerpet The lowlying areas have been waterlogged causing inconvenience to the commuters with the traffic snarls
Heavy rains wreaked havoc in the city with inundating roads at Madhapur, Jubilee Hills, Seriligampally and Ameerpet. The low-lying areas have been water-logged causing inconvenience to the commuters with the traffic snarls.
Areas like Khairatabad, Miyapur, Jeedimetla, Kompallpy, Shahpur, Suchitra, Chandanagar, IDPL, Qutbullapur have witnessed moderate rainfall. The sudden rains which began on Tuesday evening shocked the commuters ensuing the motorists to drench in rain.
According to Indian Meteorological Department (IMD), the rains will continue to the last the city in the evening and night for the next three days.