- Shobu Yarlagadda responds on the wax statue of Prabhas in Chamundeshwari Celebrity Wax Museum in Mysore
- Mumbai man in custody for sexually assaulting minor
- ‘Nuvvu Navvukuntu’ from ‘MAD’ is a soothing melody
- TS TET results announced, deets inside
- ‘Salaar’ vs ‘Dunki’: December is not going to be same
- Sanatan Dharma remarks: SC tags plea seeking FIR against Udhayanidhi Stalin with pending petition
- Tovino Thomas-starrer ‘2018: Everyone Is A Hero’ is India’s official entry for Oscars
- Women workforce rises to 26% in Indian firms in 2023: Report
- SC asks Centre, Delhi govt to file common compilation of arguments in services row
- Jaishankar refutes Trudeau's allegations on Nijjar's killing, says it's not India's policy
Woman attacks husband for consuming alcohol on Dasara in Telangana
A woman attacks her husband with an axe for consuming alcohol on Dasara Thursday in Mahabubabad district
A woman attacks her husband with an axe for consuming alcohol on Dasara (Thursday) in Mahabubabad district.
According to the police, Savitri who residing at Rajole village of Kuravi mandal in Mahabubabad attacked her husband Upender with an axe after he picked up a quarrel with Savitri in an inebriated state.
Upender who sustained serious head injuries shifted to a hospital in Hyderabad. The condition of the man is stated to be critical.
Kuravi SI Nagabushanam said that no case has been registered in connection with the case.