- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
EC team to visit Telangana on Nov 24 to assess poll preparedness
A team of Election Commission of India will visit Hyderabad again on November 24 to review the poll preparedness again in the state, said Chief Electoral Officer CEO Rajath Kumar here on Saturday
A team of Election Commission of India will visit Hyderabad again on November 24 to review the poll preparedness again in the state, said Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) Rajath Kumar here on Saturday.
Speaking at a press meet here, Rajath said that the arrangements of EVMs and VVPAT machines have been made and the election commission will now focuse on the smooth conduct of elections by giving training, Voter ID printing, special arrangements for women and disabled, braille epic ID cards for visually impaired and so on.
Rajath also asked the disabled voters to check their names in the voter list and inform the booth level officer for the arrangement of wheel chairs and free transportation. The CEO also said that the public can enter their names in the voter list till the last date of receiving nominations for the elections.