- Agarwal Samaj, Telangana celebrates 5147 birth anniversary of Agrasen Ji Maharaj on a grand scale
- Pitru Paksha 2023: Why the festival lasts 16 days this year
- 3 scientists win Nobel Prize in physics for looking at electrons in atoms during split seconds
- Odisha to get world class cancer care, research innovation centre by Dec 2025
- Indian economy to grow at 6.3 pc in FY24: World Bank
- Markets fall on unabated foreign fund outflows; HDFC Bank, Reliance also drag
- Hyundai Motor India says all its vehicles to come with 6 airbags
- MUM Commodity Prices
- BJP demands judicial probe into Shivamogga violence
- Rupee falls 15 paise to close at 83.21 against US dollar
Keesara police issued notices to the Bhavathi kshetram organiser Vibhosri baba
Keesara police issued notices to the Bhavathi Kshetram organiser in view of the allegations on him Police said the notices issued under 41 CrPC and Vibhosri has to personally clarify on the allegations
Keesara police issued notices to the Bhavathi Kshetram organiser in view of the allegations on him. Police said the notices issued under 41 CrPC and Vibhosri has to personally clarify on the allegations.
Police officials said they have produced seven women before Medical court and they are free to go according to their wish since they are majors.
As he was obstructed the duties of the police and the management not allowed them inside the ashram police filed cases under sections 341, 353 IPC and investigated the case.
They said they have not find any drugs and sexual assault evidences in the investigation.
Where as a separate case was filed in Jawaharnagar police station after the lodging of complaint by Manga devi, mother of Chandana who has taken treatment in the ashram.