- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Chintamaneni Goes Berserk With Vigilance Officials
Denduluru Assembly constituency MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar displayed his arrogance again He went berserk with the Vigilance officials for seizing vehicles used in the illegal mining activities
Denduluru Assembly constituency MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar displayed his arrogance again. He went berserk with the Vigilance officials for seizing vehicles used in the illegal mining activities.
On a tip off, sleuths of Vigilance wing raided the mining spot at Koppaka village in Pedavegi Mandal on Monday night. They seized four tippers and one poclainer.
The MLA rushed to the spot and shouted at officials. He reportedly warned them if the seized vehicles are not released. But, the officials did not relent. After leaving the place, Chintamaneni's brother Satish entered the scene and took away the vehicles. The officials lodged a complaint with local police against the MLA and his brother for threatening them with dire consequences.