- BRS MP Santosh Kumar participates in Green India challenge at Erravalli
- Microsoft creates AI-Powered ‘Deep Search’ feature for Bing
- Made in India: iPhone 16 Batteries to Shift Production Away from China
- Visakhapatnam: A person dies in a road accident
- Vijayawada: Focus on restoring normalcy says CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Messenger Goes Secure: End-to-End Encryption Finally Default
- Kurnool: Lokayukta plays key role in doing justice to victims’ kin
- Pawan Kalyan to attend a public meeting
- Unlock Google's New AI: How to Access Gemini in Bard
- ‘Hi Nanna’ review: Emotional roller-coaster
Legal Metrology officials conducting raids on gold and jewellery shops in Greater hyderabad
Legal Metrology Department is conducting raids on Gold and Jewellery shops in Greater Hyderabad today As the officials found cheating in weighings and rates they filed 45 cases on the gold and jewellery shops till now
Legal Metrology Department is conducting raids on Gold and Jewellery shops in Greater Hyderabad today.As the officials found cheating in weighings and rates they filed 45 cases on the gold and jewellery shops till now.
Legal Metrology officials seized Rs 58 lakh jewellery ornaments from the gold shops till now.
They have filed cases on Vaibhav Jewellers in Dilsukhnagar, Bhajrang lal sons and Suraj pan Jewellers in Abids.
In view of Diwali sentiment and Akshaytritiya it's a tradition that women buy the gold ornaments in a huge way in the sentiment that lord lakshmi will visit their house if they keep gold while doing puja on Diwali.
Since the consumers in large way complained to the Legal Metrology officials about the cheating of gold and jewellery shops in greater hyderabad the officials are conducting the Raids.