- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
14 injured cases admitted in Sarojini Devi Eye Hospital due to crackers misfire
Several persons injured while firing crackers during celebrating Diwali festival on Wednesday night According to Sarojinidevi Eye Hospital Doctors, at Mehdipatnam reportedly 14 cases admitted because of crackers misfire
Several persons injured while firing crackers during celebrating Diwali festival on Wednesday night. According to Sarojinidevi Eye Hospital Doctors, at Mehdipatnam reportedly 14 cases admitted because of crackers misfire.
Doctors did minor surgeries to 4 people who injured severely in the crackers misfire.
Some cases were also admitted in private hospitals across Greater Hyderabad and undergoing for treatment.
Since the Ophthalmologists through media and social media gave extensive publicity on the precautionary measures to be taken while firing the crackers, the parents took cautions and the number of accident cases in firing crackers this year were reported less.