- Junior engineer tries to flee during vigilance raid
- Dharmana seeks financial hub in Visakhapatnam
- Naidu arrives for darshan of Lord Venkateswara
- Upcoming Smartphones in December 2023: OnePlus 12, Redmi 13C, and more
- PL Sector Report: Metals & Mining - Weekly Update – Domestic steel pricing lagging behind
- PL Stock Report: Aster DM Healthcare (ASTERDM IN) - Event Update – GCC stake sale to unlock value - BUY
- Hyderabad: Low turnout in T polls
- SCR extends the 10 special trains services between AP, Telangana till December end
- Hyderabad: Poor voter turnout in Old City
- Viksit Bharat aims to reach vulnerable sections: Governor Abdul Nazeer
AP CID Submits Report On Lady Doctor's Suicide To Govt
Andhra Pradesh CID has confirmed that doctor Shilpa committed suicide unable to face sexual harassment by professors in SV Medical College in Tirupati
Andhra Pradesh CID has confirmed that doctor Shilpa committed suicide unable to face sexual harassment by professors in SV Medical College in Tirupati.
CID DSP Ammi Reddy said that in the investigation it was revealed that the professors Ravi Kumar, Shashi Kumar and Kiriti harassed the medico student.
The official said that the probing agency questioned 47 persons in connection with the suicide case and also came to a conclusion that they family members have no role in the case. The accused already approached High Court for anticipatory bail and the CID will file a charge sheet soon.