- Gandhi Jayanti 2023: Songs, Movies, and Actors That Remind Us of Mahatma Gandhi!
- Eradicate sense of animosity, says Haryana Guv on Gandhi Jayanti
- Infant formula, fizzy drinks in babies may raise early obesity risk
- Sampu becomes kingmaker in ‘Martin Luther King’ teaser
- Government approves extension in central deputation tenure of UIDAI CEO Amit Agrawal
- Sectors with the highest 1-year dividend yield
- Philippine President, VP's approval & trust ratings dip
- Modi promises ‘pakka ghar’ and tap connection to each poor in Rajasthan
- Bihar government releases caste-based survey: EBCs highest in number
- The magic of audio deepening travel experience with kids
Study states Bangalore to be most-congested city in the country.
Another new study has found that the city of Bengaluru as the countrys most congested and second slowest
BENGALURU: Another new study has found that the city of Bengaluru as the country’s most congested and second slowest.
A research paper, named ‘Mobility and congestion in urban India’, that had been published by the US-based National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) has recently, revealed that Bengaluru is one of the 20 most-congested cities in India. It is followed by Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata and Hyderabad. When it is about the traffic speed, Kolkata is the slowest city, then followed by Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Varanasi.
The study, that has been conducted by a team of researchers from the University of California, Berkeley and other institutions, used the app Google Maps and analysed 22 million trips in 154 cities within the country.