- Veena George defends personal staffer accused of taking bribe
- Big B’s granddaughter Navya Naveli to make her first appearance at Paris Fashion Week
- 3rd ODI: Warner, Marsh, Smith, Labuschagne smash fifties as Australia make mammoth 352/7
- From Backrub to Global Tech Giant to AI and beyond - 25 years of Google's journey
- Alia Bhatt announces release date of ‘Jigra’ exactly one year ahead
- Nikki Sharma discovers self through travel
- K’taka govt delegation meets Boeing, GE and IMF officials in US
- PM Modi criticises former Central govt for non-cooperation to Vibrant Gujarat
- ACB court posts hearing on Naidu's bail and custody petition to October 4
- This is as good as winning an Oscar: ‘2018’ director Jude Anthany Joseph
Chiru To Quit Congress Soon?
The fresh political developments mainly quitting senior leaders from Congress raised several doubts on the continuation of senior leader Chiranjeevi in the party in the coming days
The fresh political developments mainly quitting senior leaders from Congress raised several doubts on the continuation of senior leader Chiranjeevi in the party in the coming days.
Senior most leaders like Vatti Vasantha Kumar, Nadendla Manohar, Balaraju and C Ramachandraiah's decision to quit Congress has come as a bolt from the blue to the party high command. They quit party opposing uniting Congress and TDP. Interestingly, the two leaders are close to Chiranjeevi.
Leaders said that Jana Sena party is trying to strengthen its base in Andhra with the joining of senior Congress leaders. Former Speaker N Manohar joined Pawan's party recently. Chiranjeevi is also looking forward to revive his political career. The film star turned political leader is considering Jana Sena will be one of the important platforms for him since the party is owned by his younger brother Pawan Kalyan.
Sources said that Chiranjeevi may play a key role in the Andhra politics as he wanted to promote his brother next generation leader before next elections in Andhra Pradesh.