- FB, X & YouTube pages most delisted from Google Search: Report
- With Kerala CPI(M) in troubled times in Coop Bank scam, EP Jayarajan rubs salt into it
- Gujarat: Minor boy spends Rs 13 lakh from grandfather's account on online gaming
- Delhi HC issues injunction against unauthorised sharing of Apna College course materials
- Disney+ Hotstar password sharing to end soon
- Infiltration bid foiled on LoC in J&K, 2 terrorists killed
- Just 50 steps climbing stairs a day can cut heart disease risk by 20%
- Daily Forex Rates (30-09-2023)
- Controversy Surrounds Karnataka Government's move to collect RTI workers info
- Celebrity-inspired co-ord sets for this festive season
Mentally challenged woman jumps off building in Hyderabad
A mentally challenged woman committed suicide here in Chaderghat by jumping off the apartment building on Monday
A mentally challenged woman committed suicide here in Chaderghat by jumping off the apartment building on Monday.
Sirisha (30) was residing at Sri Sai apartments in Akbarbagh along with her parents. She attempted suicide while her parents were busy with some work. However, her attempt was foiled after her parents noticed and prevented her from doing it.
A few hours later, Sirisha jumped off the fifth floor of the apartment building and succumbed to serious injuries. A suicide case was registered by the police.