Proposed all anti parties meeting postponed
The proposed all anti BJP parties meeting on November 22 in New Delhi stands cancelled, according to the sources in the TDP head quarters
Amaravati: The proposed all anti BJP parties meeting on November 22 in New Delhi stands cancelled, according to the sources in the TDP head quarters.
The Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu along with Congress General Secretary Ashok Gehlot announced recently during joint press conference that the all anti BJP parties will meet in New Delhi tentatively on November 22.
Since, some political parties engaged in the Assembly Elections, they said that they could not attend the meeting.
On the other hand, the Samajwadi Party president Akhilesh Yadav and Bahujan Samajwadi Party president Mayavati are not interested to join hands with the Congress, according to sources.
Meanwhile, the sources in the TDP explained that the meeting will take place after completing the ongoing Assembly Elections in five states, that is tentatively in December.
- Jaitley unlikely to remain Indian finance minister in Modi's new term - sources
- Modi-Transition from Chaiwala to Chowkidar
- BJP remarkably crosses 300-mark, rewrites history
- Prez Kovind accepts PM Modi's resignation, asks him to continue till new government takes charge
- Six Muslim MPs win parliamentary seats from Uttar Pradesh