- Impact assessment of affirmative measures will ensure minimum gaps, maximum outcomes
- Union Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw urges beneficiaries to avail schemes
- Deprived woman candidate protests by tonsuring head
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 10 December, 2023
- Vijayawada: Farmers’ associations to stage protests tomorrow
- Sex-racket busted in Palghar
- Gold rates in Delhi today slashes, check the rates on 10 December, 2023
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today slashes, check the rates on 10 December, 2023
- Srivari laddu preparation as per Dittam: Potu workers
- Triumph & Disaster: Treat the two impostors just the same
IndiGo cancels Indore to Delhi flight, BJP lawmaker among passengers
Bharatiya Janata Party parliamentarian Meenakshi Lekhi and her copassengers were stranded at the Indore airport after their flight to New Delhi was cancelled at the last minute due to technical reasons
Mumbai: Bharatiya Janata Party parliamentarian Meenakshi Lekhi and her co-passengers were stranded at the Indore airport after their flight to New Delhi was cancelled at the last minute due to "technical" reasons.
"Stuck at Indore Airport, people are angry and disappointed by the conduct of IndiGo officials," Lekhi said in a tweet along with a video clip of the angry passengers.
The IndiGo flight 6E 8867, operated by an Airbus A320, was scheduled to take off at 9.20 pm, but the airline informed the passengers that the flight was delayed by half-an-hour.
"Fifteen minutes later, IndiGo announced that it had cancelled the flight due to technical reasons," a passenger said.
"The airline also informed the passengers the flight will now depart on Monday at 12.30," he added. The passengers also claimed that the airline did not accept the request for providing food or hotel accommodations, alleging that the IndiGo staff was not at all cooperative. IndiGo officials could not be contacted for comments.