- Is India ready to adopt the EV ecosystem?
- World Environment Day: Fashionable Choices to #BeatPlasticPollution
- Cancer Survivor's Day: How Can I become a cancer survivor
- Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' begins third schedule today
- Cancer Survivor's Day: Celebrating the Strength and Resilience of Cancer Survivors By Dr P Vijay Anand Reddy
- CM Ashok Gehlot to Launch Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana on Monday.
- Anasuya liplock goes viral in social media
- Union Railway Minister ordered CBI probe into Odisha Triple Train Accident
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
Chandrababu's Close Aide Quit TDP
In a major jolt,TDP senior leader and AP Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidus close aide Iqbal quit the party He was one of the senior leaders from Pileru assembly constituency in the CMs native district of Chittoor
In a major jolt, TDP senior leader and AP Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu's close aide Iqbal quit the party. He was one of the senior leaders from Pileru assembly constituency in the CM's native district of Chittoor.
Iqbal contested 2014 assembly elections but lost. He was promised nominated post but not given. The minority leader has been staying away from the party activities ever since Chandrababu accorded priority to N Kishore Kumar Reddy in Pileru segment. Reddy was also made party incharge recently and gave him a Corporation Chairman post.
It is learnt that Iqbal is likely to join YSR Congress Party. Before the assembly elections, the quitting of a senior party leader may affect the party winning prospects.