- Modi’s visit aimed at helping BRS win: Revanth
- World Bank retains Cambodia's growth forecast at 5.5% in 2023
- China’s lunar mission to launch Pakistani satellite
- Yogi seeks greater focus on law and order, crime against women
- UP begins paddy procurement for current season
- Odisha clears 19 investment projects worth Rs 3,663 crore
- Lord Jagannath owns 60,822 acres in Odisha, 6 other States: Saraka
- NIT-R ranked in the band of 601-800 in World University Rankings 2024
- Jagatsinghpur: Temple renovation delayed, displaced traders yet to be relocated
- Not feeling safe in Assembly and outside: Jayanarayan
Telangana Assembly Elections 2018:Lagadapati Rajagopal predicts 65 seats for Prajakutami
Former MP Lagadapati Rajagopal predicted 65 assembly seats for Prajakutami Peoples Front and 35 seats for TRS He also said that that the government will be formed with 60 seats
Former MP Lagadapati Rajagopal predicted 65 assembly seats for Prajakutami (People's Front) and 35 seats for TRS. He also said that that the government will be formed with 60 seats.
"Prajakutami may win 65 seats with addition or substraction of 10 seats and TRS may win 35 seats," he said adding that TDP may win 7 seats of 13 that it is contesting.
Speaking about BJP, Rajagopal said that the party might see an increase in seats this time by emerging victorious in 7 segments adding or substracting two.
"As many as seven independent candidates will taste success with an increase or decrease in two seats," he said.