Cyclone locates at 529 km from Sriharikota
Cyclone Phethai located about 529 km from Sriharikota on AP coast of Bay of Bengal at 0530 am, according to the AP RTGS authorities latest release
Amaravati: Cyclone Phethai located about 529 km from Sriharikota on AP coast of Bay of Bengal at 05:30 am, according to the AP RTGS authorities latest release.
Past 6hr moving North North West ward Direction with 14kmph speed & slight intensification.
Rainfall Forecast: 16th Dec 2018 night - Moderate Rainfall over Prakasam , Guntur and Krishna Districts East of Nellore Districts
17th Dec - Early hours to night: Heavy rainfall forecast over Visakhapatanam, few places in coastal Areas of East & West Godavari, North coasta Krisha and Vizianagaram districts.
17th Dec: Isolated heavy rainfall over over West of Prakasm and Srikakulam districts
- Rahul Gandhi's Interaction With Students of Tamil Nadu College Didn't Violate Poll Code: EC
- Lok-Sabha Elections: BJP re-nominates all 15 sitting MPs
- 79 expenditure observers appointed for LS elections in TN
- 110 NDRF personnel join to rescue people at the Dharwad building crash
- Promises: DMK party president releases its Manifesto