DRI officials seize Rs 38 lakh foreign currency in Hyderabad airport
The CISF and DRI officials seized Rs 3873 lakh foreign currency from a man heading to Dubai from Shamshabad International Airport
The CISF and DRI officials seized Rs 38.73 lakh foreign currency from a man heading to Dubai from Shamshabad International Airport.
Mohammad Ahmed Ali Baig who was intercepted by the officials caught with the Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi and USB currency. The officials arrested Baig and sent for questioning.
- Ola cabs banned in Bengaluru for 6 months for licence violation
- Voters most happy with Telangana, HP, Odisha CMs: IANS-CVOTER Tracker poll
- Uttarakhand: Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, Tirath Singh Rawat file nominations
- France working with EU for listing of Masood Azhar as a global terrorist: MEA
- 12-year-old tiger killed, eaten by another in Madhya Pradesh's Kanha Tiger Reserve