No toll charges on National Highways on Jan 13, 16
In the view of the Sankranti festival, the Telangana government waived the toll charges on National Highways from the people heading to their native places
In the view of the Sankranti festival, the Telangana government waived the toll charges on National Highways from the people heading to their native places.
According to a release issued by chief secretary SK Joshi, the toll fare is waived on all the National Highways leading to or from Hyderabad on January 13 and 16.
However, the staff at Panthangi, Korlapahad, Chillagallu toll gates continued to collect the fare from the people alleging that they have not received any orders from the government.
- Bringing back IAF pilot in 2 days from Pak was major success: Sushma Swaraj
- Virtual SIMs used in Pulwama terror attack; India to approach U.S. for help
- Kanhaiya Kumar to contest from Begusarai as CPI candidate
- Dancer Sapna Choudhary flips, says hasn't joined Congress
- War of words breaks out between Sushma Swaraj, Pakistan minister over abduction of Hindu girls in Sindh