No toll charges on National Highways on Jan 13, 16
In the view of the Sankranti festival, the Telangana government waived the toll charges on National Highways from the people heading to their native places
In the view of the Sankranti festival, the Telangana government waived the toll charges on National Highways from the people heading to their native places.
According to a release issued by chief secretary SK Joshi, the toll fare is waived on all the National Highways leading to or from Hyderabad on January 13 and 16.
However, the staff at Panthangi, Korlapahad, Chillagallu toll gates continued to collect the fare from the people alleging that they have not received any orders from the government.
- BJP MP Hema Malini files nomination from Mathura
- Delhi court summons lawyer Gautam Khaitan, 3 others in money-laundering case
- General VK Singh files his nomination paper from Ghaziabad Lok Sabha seat
- 43 injured as bus overturns in UP's Balrampur
- Aircel-Maxis case: Protection from arrest to Chidambaram, Karti extended till April 26